PRESTIGE WATERFRONT - NO COMPROMISE
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 7 Cars
Another Prestige Property "SOLD" By Ian Marshall & June Cranage!
Situated on 1869m2 of absolute water-frontage on Wellington Point's 'Golden Mile', with stunning 'forever' 180 degree views overlooking Moreton Bay Island.
For the first time in 30 years this property has been presented to the market. In 2006 the original home was demolished and over an 18 month period a new house was built on the site.
The main house of approximately 450m2 is probably best described as a 'Contemporary Queenslander' featuring soaring ceilings, wide timber decks on both levels with expansive views, open plan living, polished Sydney Blue Gum timber floors & joinery and quality fittings & fixtures throughout.
Consisting of 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, an office, large functional laundry, 6 car lock up accommodation + boat-port + workshop + undercroft.
The kitchen is a combination of granite, stainless steel and 2-pac in neutral tones with Miele appliances and flows on into the open plan living and dining room.
The second wing, over the triple garage and with its own secure entrance is a substantial space that could equally well serve as an office, teenagers retreat or 'granny flat' consisting 2 bedrooms, large living area, kitchenette, bathroom, laundry and gym.
A boat ramp connects the back yard for easy access to Moreton Bay.
There is also an alfresco covered BBQ area overlooking the tropical in-ground pool.
Most importantly, the house 'works' as a real family home.
There's the space, connectivity and separation to support 'real life' in comfort for an active family.
* 1869m2 East facing absolute water frontage block with 180 degree views of Moreton Bay.
* Direct access to Moreton Bay with own boat ramp.
* 4 Large bedrooms all with views
* 3 Bathrooms
* Galley style gourmet kitchen with granite benches and stainless steel appliances
* Open plan living and dining
* Wide covered timber decks on both levels with expansive views
* Downstairs large living area
* Multiple storage areas
* Stunning Sydney Blue Gum polished floors throughout
* Quality fittings and fixtures throughout
* Ducted air + Fully Secure + C-bus automation
* 6 Car lock-up accommodation + Boat-port + Workshop
* Covered alfresco BBQ area
* Tropical 90,000L pool (3+ meters deep)
* Landscaped grounds
* 60,000L Reliable bore
THE SECOND WING:
- Separate entrance
- Open plan lounge / dining
- 2 Bedrooms
- Study / Office
- Ducted Air
- Within walking distance to the Wellington Point Village and the Pier
- Close to all amenities including the rail system for the city commuter
185 Main Road Wellington Point provides a rare opportunity to live a Lifestyle most can only dream of.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
6 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.