DARE TO DREAM IN WELLINGTON POINT
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Positioned in the 'Golden Triangle' of Wellington Point, 227 Main Road will capture your imagination. Beautifully presented she oozes charm privacy and tranquility.
We are presenting here 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms + 2 powder rooms and 2 living areas. There is a covered outdoor entertainment area overlooking the tropical private garden downstairs and then upstairs we have flowing out from the beautiful open plan living space, an east facing covered patio with water views to North Straddie.
The home would suit dual living with three bedrooms, the main bathroom, powder room and a living area downstairs and a further 2 bedrooms, main living/dining/gourmet kitchen, a further powder room and ensuite to master upstairs.
Utilise the timber staircase or internal lift to access between levels.
Designed for the Queensland climate with abundance of light and sliding doors allowing the cool bay breezes to flow through the home. One can see water views from Moreton and Waterloo Bays.
227 Main Road is really a beautiful home and a dream to behold. Life is easy here and most enjoyable.
Wellington Point has it all, the Bay, the village atmosphere, multicultural restaurants and all close to public transport and amenities including the train system for the city commuter.
Wellington Point is no longer a secret and interstate and international buyers are experiencing and discovering its wonders.
- 503m2 Block
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms + 2 Powder Rooms
- 2 Living Areas
- Internal Lift & Timber Staircase
- 2 Outdoor Covered Living areas
- Double Lock-up with drive through for boat, trailer, jet- ski or 3rd car
- Storage Workshop area in garage
- Ducted Air Conditioning & Ceiling Fans
- Alarm System & Crimsafe security
- Solar System
- Front Security Brick Fence
- Enjoy a sundowner or breakfast on the patio whilst being kept cool by beautiful bay breezes
- Stroll up the road for dinner where you are spoilt for choice with a huge range of restaurants
- Take a leisurely walk down to Wellington Point Reserve & enjoy breakfast whilst taking in the stunning bay views
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
503m² / 0.12 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.