Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
WELLINGTON POINT DUAL LIVING WITH VIEWS
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
** ANOTHER SOLD BY JUNE CRANAGE! **
AN IDEAL PLACE TO CALL HOME.
Think urban suburb with seaside village feel, bordered by water of both sides, Wellington Point is a water-lovers paradise ideal for fishing and all manner of water sports.
The village provides a wide variety of multicultural restaurants and cafes always a huge draw card for visitors and locals alike.
Life at 11 Douro Road Wellington Point, revolves around vast living spaces with an unimpeded indoor/outdoor connection on both levels.
We can provide dual living here with 3 large bedrooms, a spacious living area, the main bathroom and a kitchenette all downstairs. Ample storage for the largest of families.
Upstairs provides the extensive open plan kitchen, living and dining areas that lead out to the north facing covered alfresco deck, providing views to Moreton and North Stradbroke Islands.
A perfect living space to enjoy the bay breezes this elevated position affords.
On this level also is the media room and two other bedrooms along with the ensuite and additional powder room.
The car accommodation comprises an extra wide double lock-up + room for the jet ski, then there is side access allowing for the boat, trailer, van or multiple cars.
Close to all amenities including the rail system, perfect for the city commuter wanting the best of both worlds - City lifestyle and Bayside living.
The area sits well with families looking for catchment to sought after schools including, Wellington Point State and High schools, Ormiston and Redlands Colleges, along with the abundance of open play areas, bike & walking tracks and playgrounds.
- 700m2 Block with room for a pool
- Property only 11 years Old
- North facing with views to Moreton and North Stradbroke Islands
- 5 Built-in bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms & a powder room upstairs
- Media room
- Downstairs living with kitchenette
- Upstairs open plan kitchen, living and dining with views
- Large upper level deck with views
- Modern kitchen with European appliances and granite bench tops
- Extra wide double car accommodation + space for a jet ski
- Side Access for boat, trailer, van
- 9" High ceilings throughout
- Close to all amenities including the rail system
- Walk to the Village and to the Point
Ideal Place to Call Home.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
700m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.